Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
His thread was the one ruined with all the juvenile blather. Let him lurk at his leisure to extract revenge for those who drove him away!

Let's all chant:

treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet,

That ought to bring him back!

Tree Wars baby!! :laugh:

His thread was the one ruined with all the juvenile blather. Let him lurk at his leisure to extract revenge for those who drove him away!

Let's all chant:

treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet, treevet,

That ought to bring him back!

Thats funny, you are a big part of why he's gone. I have plenty of found memories, but lets be realistic. The old fruit posted some of the most juvenile crap on here. When he got a bit in return, he took his ball and left. With that said it would still be good to have him back. Good Luck sgreenbeans!

wow! jeez! :redface: Thanks for the recommendation you guys! I am honored that you feel I can do the job. Darin is getting me spun up on it. Not going to jump right in it, want to make sure I am doing it right. Mods, please drop me a line and give the skinny. Change is coming fellas, for the better I am sure. I will ask this, please keep in mind that I have to be fair. Cannot do business on one side of the line. I would ask that some tone it down a bit, we don't want to be hypocrites. As for the normal banter, please, let it roll! I am not a prude, but the real nasty stuff needs to go away. We all know why this happened, I think it is a good thing. I hope it is a good thing, for all of us. I have been just as guilty, as anyone, for the craziness and I gave Darin my word that I would be fair and honest. He informed me of the processes that need to take place, in order for us to get back on track. I realize that I am not the first choice of many of you. I agree, Rope would be great!

Congrats Beans!!!! & you seem pretty fair & level headed, Ropes would be good too!

LXT...........

Wow another shameless ass kissing thread , hey beans you've gotten more congrats then the last guy who won the 400m of the special olympics, even all the who's who of AS are standing in line to polish your butt with there lips and one more thing just make sure this cat don't stiff ya in your paycheck for this whole moderation shibang , seems likely to me .

Wow another shameless ass kissing thread , hey beans you've gotten more congrats then the last guy who won the 400m of the special olympics, even all the who's who of AS are standing in line to polish your butt with there lips and one more thing just make sure this cat don't stiff ya in your paycheck for this whole moderation shibang , seems likely to me .

When Darin advertised it, he said volunteer mod.

This is our only hope of shaking the virus Porks, and you know it, so just shut and start polishing yourself!!

Anything to save us at this point... cuz honestly, I couldn't take much more of that thing. I mean I'm like war-torn from this whole deal! I has not been easy.

This is our only hope of shaking the virus Porks, and you know it, so just shut and start polishing yourself!!

Anything to save us at this point... cuz honestly, I couldn't take much more of that thing. I mean I'm like war-torn from this whole deal! I has not been easy.

MDS do you have PTSD from hanging around AS?

Back