Ms 210 ?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I had a 210 and hated that saw...the best upgrade is to get rid of it and get a bigger saw lol JK.....but the carb on that thing was junk...atleast for me...always got hot and quit runnin...got tired of it and bought a 260 instead..but a muffler mod is easy on it thatll give er some more power...

Best bet on a 210 is to get good at sharpening chains. You could swap in an 025/023/021 carb that is fully adjustable and open up the muffler some, but it is still 35cc. I'd start saving for a bigger machine, and use the 210 for what it is. With a sharp chain and 14" bar, they are great lightweight limbers. I have used my 023L (about the same power as 210) to cut firewood before, but only in a pinch. I like running saws so taking a little longer did not matter to me.

I liked the 210 that I had. Pretty low on power when I got it new. After a MM it was a totally different little saw that I had no complaints with. Had decent power to weight ratio after the MM.

Back