• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Sell MS 261 c-m like new

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ernurse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
261 001.jpg 261 002.jpg 261 003.jpg 261 004.jpg MS 261 c-m with dual port muffler. A 1/2 hole was drilled and then a piece of 440 stainless was mig welded onto muffler for port cover. Muffler is stainless but painted with 1500F silicone paint. Large clutch cover with small dual dogs and chain catcher. Original clutch cover with captive nuts and a like new 16 in stihl ES 3/8 050 bar comes with it. This saw has 1 tank through it only. Selling to fund another project. You will not find closer to new. $500. paypal only. pm me for address Thanks, Andy

Last edited:
Mind if I ask why the large clutch cover?

These are awesome little saws, never ran one stock but my masterminded 261c is a stout for sure. Good luck with the sale.

Do you have the part number for the large clutch cover/deflector/dog? Nice saw and snag.

Latest posts

Back