MS 460 value?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh?

That's not too bad. If you could get him down to like 4 or $450 that'd be better. I paid $400 for my 044, but it was in like brand new condition with probably less than 20 hours on it... If it's in that condition, yea, that's not too bad. I'd buy it...

:cheers: eh?

I paid $800.00 new for my 460. If its in tip top condition and needs nothing but gas, $500.00 is reasonable. Try and get him down to $400.00.

Yeah the funny thing is the guy's been trying to sell the saw for like 3 months. He started out at $625, and I offered him $525 back then. Said that wasn't enough, wouldn't take less than $575. I had a regular job at that point, so the $525 wasn't a big deal then. Not that I couldn't make the saw pay for itself in a few weeks, but that would be money in my pocket if I just used one of my current saws. :dizzy:

What's one worth used? One on the local craigslist for $500, seems a bit more than I want to pay... don't really need it, but could probably find a use for it...

That's in the ballpark. If it's a "creampuff" buy it in a heartbeat. If it's seen better days keep looking. At that price condition is everything.

^^^ same price i paid for mine, all she needed was a new chain, took it home and it screamed through wood. mine looks like its been used, but not abused.

I bought a 460 mag. off ebay that was slightly used, it came with a 20 and 24 inch bar and new chains for both bars with case. I sold it less than one year later with the above and an another new 24 inch chain for $800 plus shipping.

Shipper

I bought mine for 600 used one time it was mint. But I really love that saw. But my 361 is the best saw I have ever had

Last edited:
Buy I before someone else that knows what its qorth does.. I love mine.... But that damn 361 is still my fav........:givebeer: :censored: :censored:

check the compression on it,put saw on ground and lift in air with pull cord,make sure saw comes up in your hand about 5 seconds before starts to fall towards ground,these mags run hard and if abused you dont wanna pay that much.

Back