Ms200t

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heard that. I keep about 3 or 4 of them still in the box with 16" bars in case I hire a climber or one takes a dump. Tried the 192 (just one- once), and in less than a month it sat on a shelf. I should go see if it still there. Seems like you go thru more 14" bars than 16". Plus the balance is better with the 16". We replace air filters at least once every ten day's, dang they cost alot!
Jeff, :)

Jeff, clean your air cleaner with automotive brake parts cleaner. $3 a can, usually uses half a can to blast the MS200 filter clean. I have never replaced any of my saw filters. They come clean like new with the pressure and solvent capabilities of brake parts cleaner, plus it dries quickly with no residue.

Climbed for the first time in a long while with my 192 yesterday... Back to the ground for that one... I'm so used to having the 200 to work with that I just don't have time to spend cutting with the 192... It's SLOW.

Climbed for the first time in a long while with my 192 yesterday... Back to the ground for that one... I'm so used to having the 200 to work with that I just don't have time to spend cutting with the 192... It's SLOW.

Yep.. about equal to the Echo!!

For a short time I actually thought I liked the 192T.. but I got over it :)

Back