MS241 from outside the US?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks Stihl99. I haven't ruled the 261 out yet either, so that could still be a possibility for me. Did you use Stihl brand components for the 3/8 x .50 upgrade?
241 is the best for limbing and some bucking if you do all bucking than get a bigger saw. I favor the 241 I can cut one full cord of wood on one tank of fuel, its light,agile and that chain that comes with is so nice in the wood and easy to sharpen . The 261 is more clumsy !
Tree service owner and operator 45 years or more.

I have a 241 I would be willing to sell. Bought new in11/2017. It is in near-new shape with probably less than 5-10 hours. Includes a 16 and 18 bar with 7 chains. It is a very fun, snappy saw that I nicknamed Wildcat. $625.00 plus shipping. Jon
Jon, I am interested in your MS241. I will PM you.

Is it possible to get a Stihl MS241cm shipped in from outside the US???

I got broke into recently and my favorite saw, the 241 was stolen. I see that they don't offer it in the US anymore, and I still would REALLY like to find a new one to replace it. Any thoughts on if there is a possibility to acquire a new one??? I've called multiple dealers near me (south Texas) but they don't have anything.

Worst case scenario, what would replace it? I also have a MS362cm they didn't get.

Thanks Stihl99. I haven't ruled the 261 out yet either, so that could still be a possibility for me. Did you use Stihl brand components for the 3/8 x .50 upgrade?
Apologies for the late response, Yes I used all Stihl components.
Oh and did a few more mods as well, got rid of the short clutch cover and went with the 260 full length clutch cover and chain brake cover so it was not splattering all over me "you will loose the collar nut when doing this" and added the MS362 dual spikes with external chain catch to it also
1651954444943.jpeg

Latest posts

Back