MS241C Discontinued 2+ years ago?!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I haven't bought anything from this guy since 1996 (JD lawn mower). He rubs me the wrong way and I'm guessing he thinks I'm stupid. Part of a chain of four JD dealers I'm going to call one of the other stores, they all also carry Stihl.

Sounds like a "dealer" in Kalamazoo whose door I passed through once & never will again!

For a few more dollars i would’ve just got the 28” Stihl Light bar on it at the dealer. Would’ve been cheaper than buying a Tsumura

I thought about it but im not a fan of the stihl painted bars. And 28" isnt my go to bar. 20 to 24 gets me 99% of what I need. I just want to have one on hand if Im out scrounging and see a nice big oak :)

I thought about it but im not a fan of the stihl painted bars. And 28" isnt my go to bar. 20 to 24 gets me 99% of what I need. I just want to have one on hand if Im out scrounging and see a nice big oak :)

I just ordered a 20” Stihl ES Light bar and was surprised to find it was about the same price as the Tsumura. I’m not picky about the paint myself only the weight. Looking forward to lightening up my MS362.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I just ordered a 20” Stihl ES Light bar and was surprised to find it was about the same price as the Tsumura. I’m not picky about the paint myself only the weight. Looking forward to lightening up my MS362.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Must be nice I was quoted $130! I got the Tsumura for $75 shipped

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My dealer has a couple 241’s but is there a real advantage over my Dolmar 421 other than a little lighter?

Might need to cut a 60cc saw loose...or the 201T or 192T but the Echo 2511 is staying.
IDK but if its lighter its an advantage. I bet it might outrun it!

Back