MS241C-M shown in new Stihl USA Power Tools & Accessories book

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Eric106

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Well, sort of...

I picked up a copy of the latest Stihl catalog today and noticed it has a picture of the MS241C-M in it. It's in the inside front cover photo of Dr. Nikolas Stihl with his foot up on a log. Right next to his foot is the MS241C.

So for those that are really interested in the MS241C-M you can go to your dealer, pick up the book, point to the photo and say "I want that one." When they say they can't get it tell them to call their distributer and have them look in the book too. Then call Stihl USA and tell them your dealer/distributer won't order you the saw you want out of their new catalog and you want to know how you can get it. Then tell them it's the one on the log next to Nikolas's foot. It probably won't help much but it might raise their awareness if enough people that want one did it.

I also noticed that the photo on the bottom of page 28, the page with the top handled saws, shows a MS192T and an MS200T on the tailgate of a truck. Those who want the MS200T back could try the same tactic but I don't think they would get anywhere. The MS241C-M crowd might eventually get their way.

Curiously, the on-line version of the catalog is still last years copy, you'll have to pick up a hard-copy to see these.

-Eric

Good find!!

I really wanted a 241cm - but now I think I would be more interested in a 261cm. Hopefully soon stihl will have it available.

Latest posts

Back