• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Ms290/310/390 Flywheel

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PA Dan

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Just about done with my 390 kit and not sure what the heck happened but I sheared the key off the flywheel. Ill look at it some tomorrow and see if its salvageable but I'm not hopeful. Anyone have one for cheap? Let me know I want to get this saw into some good wood soon. Thanks guys!

I think I have one. Would have to look (it would be off an 029 Super but think it's the same.)

There really isn't any reason you can't reuse the one you have. As long as it's lined up good when you snug it down, it will be fine. (the key is just for timing alignment)

I did figure that out and installed it tonight. I did advance the timing just a touch. Saw sounds great and running a little rich. I'll get it tuned in the next couple days. Check for the flywheel and let me know what you want for it. Thanks!

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

call me at 7705849020. I'm leaving town in about 24 hours. (Wed noon) I have it in hand ready to ship for $5.00 plus actual shipping. if you want it. Need any other parts for a 1127 series saw? leave a message with your number if I don't answer (sketchy cell service). You can also email me at [email protected]

Latest posts

Back