MS441. Has anyone purchased one or have new info?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
everything they say in the ads and more. Firewood use with a 16". tough to beat

It's funny you brought this up. A couple of years ago, I decided to upgrade my saws. After following the discussions here and doing my own research I went with a 441 and a 346XPG. Today after finishing bucking up a pile of hardwood logs I reflected that after two years I still think I made the best choice.
Actually, I'm just trying to see how many times I can drag you guys back to a thread that bothers you so.:cheers:

It's funny you brought this up. A couple of years ago, I decided to upgrade my saws. After following the discussions here and doing my own research I went with a 441 and a 346XPG. Today after finishing bucking up a pile of hardwood logs I reflected that after two years I still think I made the best choice.
Actually, I'm just trying to see how many times I can drag you guys back to a thread that bothers you so.:cheers:

Huh - does this bother anyone?????? :confused:

The point is, it's his first post and you guy's are getting all worked up over it. Lighten up, it's not a big deal.

Back