MS660 32" or 36" bar?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That doesn't make me feel any better. The orignal bar I was going to get (36" 3/8" 0.050" with 11 nose sprocket teeth) was apparently unavailable, or at least the part number out of last year's Stihl catalog was not valid. So, I just switched to the same set up but the bar had 13 nose sprocket teeth. I'm wondering if that is the hold up. I live around Pittsburgh now and the dealers I've checked with here don't have one in stock.

where at by pittsburgh the good dealers are hard to find. cpl places you just need to stay away from too

I live up in Ambridge. I tried a few different places. The Do It Best center in town is alright, they just have higher prices. I think a 25" bar there was $70, a little less than the 36" one I'm getting. Plus, I like to go to the dealer back by my parents and give them my business. They're real nice and their prices are a lot lower for chain, oil, and accessories.

Got a 32" for now. I think It will do fine around here. Thanks for the help!!
Oregon power match
attachment.php

Need to get some chips on that saw

Its done its work, i just wiped it off with a rag and some air ,it looks pretty clean don't it. :) Actually, I cleaned it up good after working in the swamps all day in the poring rain. It's not as clean as it looks.

Ill get some pictures of it getting worked.

Back