MS660 Give-Away to Help My Brother...Go Here First!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't let this thread go without giving a special thanks to Brad for his fine work on the saw. Brad you've developed such a reputation here that your work and evaluation of the 660, I believe, stirred up much more interest in the raffle.

And many thanks to EdRitchey for the selfless donation of the John Deere CS62. I believe without his generation gift, the raffle proceeds would have peaked long before we reached the numbers we achieved.

And I owe many of you a special thanks for staying close to this thread and keeping it bumped to the top while encouraging others to participate. You know who you are.

Brian_VT gave me the idea of putting all the names on a spreadsheet with as many tickets as were required; then printing them and cutting them into raffle entries. He developed the spreadsheet with all the names. All I had to do was print and cut.

Many just sent donations, but most added a little extra to their ticket requests. You are heroes; doing something for a person you've never met and in some cases from a country across the big pond. Thank you all!

Well it was fun and for a good cause.....bless you brother.

Congratulations to the big winner! I'm very happy for you and your brother Joel. Also, congratulations to the winners of the saws. Kudos to all you guys for showing the best of humanity.:yourock:

Aw heck

It seems that I can't give anybody any rep, so I'll just do it this way. First of all Litefoot, I know it's your bro and all, but still giving up an 066 is still a sacrifice of major significance. Combine that with the wit to instead of just selling it and giving the money to your brother and his family you leveraged it into a $3200 helping hand. Wonderful way to help.

Brad, what can I say? Whenever there is a opportunity to help others you are the first to step forward. I stand in awe of your "walking the walk"

Ed Ritchie you and Brad are of a kind. No one asked you to step up, you just did it, you are a "walk the walk" kind of guy also.

Others who helped and had ideas are also great folks, and in my book that is the best kind of accolade.

Well done everyone, well done, this is a great site, it restores my sometimes flagging faith in humanity.

Litefoot let us know about your brother. JR

Congrats....to the winners and Thanks to all who participated, it was for a very, very good cause.

Our continued prayers for your brother's health.

Good job Joel, it is heartening to see "family" such as yours.

Flint.

Thanks guys !!!!!!!!!!! I never win anything!!!! Thanks litefoot and i hope your brother is doing much better!!

OK, looks like redlinefever is taking the Stihl. He's going to contact Brad with shipping info. Still haven't heard from gemniii....boy is he going to be surprised!

Back