Ms880 big bore

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’m not a “fanboy” of anyone there slick ... Don’t know why you feel the need to bash someone who was just answering a question and showing a video of said saw in live action ... the video was directed at the op who posed the question ... I’ve corresponded with Jack Hotsaws101 via email and have had lengthy discussions with him over the phone ; never came across as an “arrogant prick” to me ... been building saws (and falling) for a LONG Time and really knows saws - To the original poster : be careful who you put faith in on the inter webs - lotta bs artists out there that luv to sling mud about things they know very little about ! Good Day !
Whatever you say fwank.

You talkin to me?? Me and ol’ hotsaws 101 will come over to ur house and sizzle that beard right off ur face. Unless you have some more of those bacon-wrapped ‘penos....

Pffft. Looks like that got hot. Must not have been runnin those ray-zer chains ive heard about. Trying to remember who it was that sells those...
Startin' early tonight?

You talkin to me?? Me and ol’ hotsaws 101 will come over to ur house and sizzle that beard right off ur face. Unless you have some more of those bacon-wrapped ‘penos....
Hell yeah!!! Call area code (fabz) super-friggin-insane-o saws.biz
Yeah. Fabz was the clowns name.

Latest posts

Back