Multi-tip stumpgrinder system

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

treepig

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
Anyone know anything about this or had any experience with it? Saw a bunch of videos about the multi-tip system and it looks pretty good. I have a Rayco 1625 Super Jr and currently use 900 series green teeth on it. Just curious what people think about this.

Does anyone have an idea what the costs is to switch to this system? What it costs to maintain it whether it be sharpening or replacement of teeth?

wow for real? no input at all on either of these questions so far. Not a good sign. lol think ill hold off a lil bit before getting this system.

Hi
This is Multi-Tip. Never been on these forums before but noticed some interesting comments. Just to let you know we have nearly 2000 happy users in over a dozen countries. It is an extremely fast system with quick change of teeth and also very competitive, saving costs down the line. Please call or email and I'm sure we can have a deal of some kind. Best regards, Patrick

We have a Vermeer 630 B sence we put GreenTeeth on it I have had to chang 1 set not that may sound like a lot that is for 10 years of training it is so simple our Teenages can do it, no timing ,no start point If it were my stumper I would have green teeth on it

Back