Must own Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You're right, I left one out. 346XP, 372XP, and 390XP. When you recover from that, pick up a 2153, 2171, and 2188:rock:

You got that backwards friend. Skip the Huskies for now and get the much more visually satisfying Johnsered Variants.:msp_sneaky:

:biggrin:

IMG_9600-M.jpg

IMG_9622-M.jpg

Last edited:
I smell the scent of someone wanting his arss tickled. Being one prone to the Stihl brand myself, IF YOU REALLY HAVE THE NEED TO FILL OUT THE BRAND, an 088 ...............FYI a dream of mine......... kind of.

Last edited:
I love Stihl chainsaws myself. The new ms461 is an awesome saw. I'd ditch my 046 and try one of them babies out.

Husqvarna saws are killer too. My two felling saws are a 372xpw and a MS441C. It's hard to pick a fave between the two. I really like the xpw alot, but the 441C is really growing on me.

Last edited:
So who has an 088 for a good price? An what is a good price for a 056 that will run for a few minutes then loose spark.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk 2

I love Stihl chainsaws myself. The new ms461 is an awesome saw. I'd ditch my 046 and try one of them babies out.

Husqvarna saws are killer too. My two felling saws are a 372xpw and a MS441C. It's hard to pick a fave between the two. I really like the xpw alot, but the 441C is really growing on me.

461 is just a fad ,they will never catch on :hmm3grin2orange:

Back