Must own Stihls

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You need an MS200 Rear Handle.

I have an MS200T, but never use it. It doesn't work very well on the ground compared the rear handle model.

Tony

Dump all that garbage on CL,,some sucker will want the stuff because of the "steal" name..
spend some good money on a couple decent chainsaws and save the headaches of supporting them over priced ,,overated POS's and go on with life happilly cutting wood with something comfortable and reliable instead of an over weight underpowered shoebox shaped ,saw of antique design..

And, to expound on all that: while I'm no SawTroll, I gotta beg you to take off your blinders. Better yet, pick up a production saw and actually cut wood. Steals are overpriced, overhyped, supermarketed, uberadvertised machines. I just got rid of my last Steal, and I am better off for it. After all, running Huskys gets the work done much faster so I can spend my time agitating German Saw Advocates on AS. :msp_tongue:

I have/had pretty much all the Stihls from 084 down to 015. If I could only choose one.... it's the 064. :cheers:

You need an MS200 Rear Handle.

I have an MS200T, but never use it. It doesn't work very well on the ground compared the rear handle model.

Tony

If it doesn't work well on the ground, how in hell is it supposed to work at altitude?????

And, NO, I don't need any more of the German climbing saws. Thanks!

Back