my AS retirement

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oldirty hisself rockin' a high limbwalk

2323697501_1595624919_b.jpg

Yeah, Big deal! We all have been there. Nothing special except someones ego!
Jeff

WTF do you have to do with it? That's what I asked you in the post you are quoting.
Let me be clearer so you and everyone else will be on the same page.

You and dozerdogue are posting from the same place. So it is either one of your co-workers or it is you posting with an alias. I think the latter. So what was it I wrecked other than you posting with no balls?

And I am not fighting his battles, you are breaking the rules at this site. Not to mention that you are doing it from work. I wonder if hartford.gov is aware that one of their own is taking the time to use their internet access to put up an alias to harass someone with.

Go BS someone else, because you're WTF story is a buncha crap.

:popcorn:

I'm with the "you should stay" crowd Oldirty...I've noticed lots of people who don't post so much anymore, but still do alot of lurkin....

Or you could form the "Oldirty's tree gods" social group, and choose who gets in to post. :cheers:

:popcorn:

I'm with the "you should stay" crowd Oldirty...I've noticed lots of people who don't post so much anymore, but still do alot of lurkin....

Or you could form the "Oldirty's tree gods" social group, and choose who gets in to post. :cheers:

Maybe you all should get a room because I see nothing special but a guy who's ego is too big. Look at my join date and amount of post's. You wanna go?, Go and SHUT_-UP! Maybe you feel depressed? You waste a thread on your self pity!
Jeff Lovstrom

Maybe you all should get a room because I see nothing special but a guy who's ego is too big. Look at my join date and amount of post's. You wanna go?, Go and SHUT_-UP! Maybe you feel depressed? You waste a thread on your self pity!
Jeff Lovstrom

See things how you wish jeff...

Oldirty knows his last few posts portrayed himself in a unflattering light. I don't think thats a reason for him to leave here....it's just a reason to find a new outlet to drain off a bit of anger. Oldirty is (i think) fully aware of the size of his ego. But he's also offered many times to let anyone who doubts come see for themselves.

He goes hard, talks big, backs up what he says, and once in a while puts his foot in his mouth. So :censored:'n what. If you think a good guy saying his goodbyes to others on the site is a pity party, then sitting here posting about it is a drama queen response that will only create more animosity on AS.

Jeff Lovstrom

Wow no wonder I don't care for Cali too much. Oldirty may not be special in the fact he is just a very good tree man but I tell you this: in my youth I could hang with any of you guys. Oldirty is on a great gig and crew many of us oldtimers only got to dream about. Oldirty is well versed and experienced and working top assignments on the eastern coast. You say nothing special, I say working in central park has a little special involved in it. I am a 26 year vet but oldirty has more crane time than I will prolly ever dream to accrue. You say no big deal, I say it may be if he shares something that an old dog can use or even if it entertains one. I remember times in my 30's I so wanted to fall into a gig like he is working. I would say oldirty is and will always be a little special to many here. I of course feel that way about many of my friends on AS.

Jeff Lovstrom

I think you secretly have homosexual fantasies about Oldity. Your mad because he is dumping you.

I'd even bet you are masturbating to the picture Moss posted as we speak.

Last edited:
I finally get the time and the set up to come back around for a bit and oldirty is heading out? well that's a fine 'how do you do.'

C'mon. Don't blaze a trail on account of some newbie 'tards and the housewives.

rest if you must....but don't quit.

Jeff Lovstrom

First time I have ever bad repped someone. You.

WoW! A lotta love and a little hate,jeff probably lost his shat in the last fire or mudslide and just pissed.
I,m not a pimple on a lot you guy,s ass,es when it come to tree work,But when I 1st joined there were a handful of guys on here that I hung on every post and soaked as much as I could from them.And run a pretty decent business from that knowledge,and dirty your not one of them!:dunno: Just kiddin if this is for real I get where your coming from.And if you ever get tired of NY and need a real job look me up.lol

Wow no wonder I don't care for Cali too much. Oldirty may not be special in the fact he is just a very good tree man but I tell you this: in my youth I could hang with any of you guys. Oldirty is on a great gig and crew many of us oldtimers only got to dream about. Oldirty is well versed and experienced and working top assignments on the eastern coast. You say nothing special, I say working in central park has a little special involved in it. I am a 26 year vet but oldirty has more crane time than I will prolly ever dream to accrue. You say no big deal, I say it may be if he shares something that an old dog can use or even if it entertains one. I remember times in my 30's I so wanted to fall into a gig like he is working. I would say oldirty is and will always be a little special to many here. I of course feel that way about many of my friends on AS.

No doubt. OD has a good sense of humor to boot. He is one of the guys you would be good friends with on your personal time if you worked together, if your not a #### bag, lol.

Jeez, trying to get a lil pootang tonight and look what happens... Can't a guy take a break around here??? :D

OD, brother, would it surprise you to know that I was in the exact same place as you this evening? I was about ready to throw in the towel and never post another thread on here. And that was before I even saw this. I understand. I too notice that a lot of the true pros that I respect and have learned from (for years) on this site don't have much to say anymore.

Hey, what we do is so easy that anyone can do it... FOR BEER MONEY!!! :greenchainsaw:

Why even have a website for professionals???

I know exactly where you are coming from.

Fight the good fight and come back around when you get ready. I always enjoy reading what you have to say and truly appreciate the input and help you have given me. I am still rocking that saddle you recommended and just love it to death. I've got your number so I know how to get a hold of you if I ever need your input on anything else. Matter of fact I think I'll call tomorrow just to make sure we don't loose touch.

You will be sorely missed by me brother!

Don't be gone for too long man. I too took a long vacation from this joint for about 2 years. I have too many friends here so I still stop in from time to time. I'm no pro, heck some wouldn't even consider me a scab, but I repsect fellow guys that spend time in the air. Your pics are great and your posts are helpful. Take care man

-The Freak

Lame, bro. I understand where you're coming from though. You've always treated me with respect, busted my balls when they needed bustin' and offered kick ass advice every time I asked for it. You'll be missed around here.

Keep in touch, we still gotta climb together someday.

Chris

Here's the thing, when you good you know it... :D

We are a bunch of primadonnas...We're used to being coddled... We're used to guys buying us whatever we want to do what we do and being there at our beck and call... :D

Our egos are a lot like a cops only we are better paid :D.

We put our ass on the line every day, have people telling us we are amazing and pretty much write our own ticket... If we're good.

You've got your guys who one arm the chainsaw after they have walked up stubs and are reaching above their heads with the saw working for beer money. Then you've got the guys who climb like a squirrel up and down the tree cutting limbs small enough to handle and pitch who never really take a risk an that is just fine for someone who is used to working by the hour.

Then you've got the guys who can work out complicated rigging problems. The guys who take the risks. The ones who know how to fit the biggest pieces of trees in the smallest of places. These are the guys who do it quick, fast and in a hurry. The ones who are the "managers" dream. The ones who know how to get every ounce of utilization out of a 3/4 rope or a 64 ton crane. These are the climbers... The primadonnas... The one's that every one want's on their team.

When I had my little storm party going on down here I had three out of town crews contracting with me. Not to mention climbing myself and working my own crew. At night the climbers would gather in my little treehouse. The wannabes and ground folk couldn't keep up with the conversation. They did their own thing. I had a ground guy working with me at the time that felt like he was being outcast. He would call our zone for the "climbers". He'd tell the rest of the ground crew "it's time to go pick up the "climbers" LOL. We were thought of as the primadonnas but guess what, they were at our beck and call because we were the "climbers" and we were the ones generating their income...

Guess what category you would have been in at my little storm party OD? Yep, you would have been one of the "climbers"... :D

Sounds like a pity party to me! :cry:

Just don't go picking up the bottle again wouldn't want to see you relapse or anything.:cheers:

Sounds like a pity party to me! :cry:

Just don't go picking up the bottle again wouldn't want to see you relapse or anything.:cheers:

Is that so Mr No Count tree? So what are you doing here? Your not invited to the farewell party. Only friends.

What, you think since you posted a couple of pics of yourself dropping a dead stob you could make a pimple on the ass of the OD?

I don't think so friend... Your not invited to the treehouse. Get back with the HO's where you belong punk.

Look at me Mr.HO, I got a pair of spikes and a belt, I can take down a dead stob, so you can too... Tisk, tisk. Your a puss. Where's your rope work, wheres your crane work. Show us something to make us think you even have enough knowledge to criticize this guy...

I haven't seen any posts by oldirty that I would be ashamed of... but that's me.

Dont you dare go anywhere dude!

NC: You are clearly a punk as defined by that post. Nice work.

Last edited:
Is that so Mr No Count tree? So what are you doing here? Your not invited to the farewell party. Only friends.

What, you think since you posted a couple of pics of yourself dropping a dead stob you could make a pimple on the ass of the OD?

I don't think so friend... Your not invited to the treehouse. Get back with the HO's where you belong punk.

Look at me Mr.HO, I got a pair of spikes and a belt, I can take down a dead stob, so you can too... Tisk, tisk. Your a puss. Where's your rope work, wheres your crane work. Show us something to make us think you even have enough knowledge to criticize this guy...

:hmm3grin2orange: Don't mistake my brutal honesty for shrudeness.

Olddirty is the one being a whining pus, get over it if he doesn't like what some people are posting then just ingnore it. No need to aact like a baby and quit cause some HO wants to learn how to cut his tree down.

TreeMD why don't you move to NY to be closer to OD, I don't think your tongue will reach his azz from OK.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back