My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I fixed it.

We're still in good shape money wise. Donations are up to $445. Below are the estimated costs so far.

• Engine shroud and air filter cover = $37
  • Bearings, gaskets, seals, bar, 2 chains....ie all dealer parts = about $150
  • P&C kit = $85
  • Chaps = $73
    Brad and Spouse night out = $100
  • TOTAL $445

I fixed it Brad missed the red text. I hoping for a little more money for the Red text part of the saw.

Last edited:
Brad if it's worth anything, sell that jug and old plastic I sent. Trading post, swap thread, or ebay and add the money to the 445.

Here's the product we're going to make the plaque out of. I told him to go with the satin silver. I thought gold or bronze might look tacky and the mirror silver might scratch up or glare. If the .005" will lay flat, we'll go that route. It has adhesive on the back of it. If not, I'll use the .020". LINK. Look at AlumaMark

Last edited:
Here's the product we're going to make the plaque out of. I told him to go with the satin silver. I thought gold or bronze might look tacky and the mirror silver might scratch up or glare. If the .005" will lay flat, we'll go that route. It has adhesive on the back of it. If not, I'll use the .020". LINK. Look at AlumaMark

For some reason that catalog wont open for me....?
Matt

AlumaMark. It's an aluminum that when etched with a CO2 laser, produces black font. I think this will be much more durable than acrylic.

Ya that should hold up for a long time id think. Never used the stuff tho?

Latest posts

Back