My BIL, a good guy

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I may be wrong but he sounds like the type that's always giving and expecting nothing in return.

They need a show of appreciation once in awhile.

Just my 2 cents...........

More pictures
http://www.flickr.com/photos/supercabs78/3766081068/sizes/o/

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2588/3766081768_b9e41357e9_o.jpg

3766081068_22649f10aa.jpg

sent OP a message.

I sent the OP message to give it to the BIL and if not or he doesn't want it. OP decides where it goes from Brads. That will make it interesting.

Seems like getting hit in the back of the head with a running chain saw would have gotten his attention right about then...

He'd at least be paying for the parts to fix the saw......that's after a good ass whippin' of course.

I'm real careful about who I use when doing anything like that.
I had a kid ( about 16 ) hold a 30' ladder for me one day.Next thing I know the ladder moves and I look and he's over at the car lighting a cigg.I rode the ladder down to a concrete slab.When I woke up they were putting me in the ambulance. Haven't seen the punk since.....

You guys are freekin awesome I am not a stihl man so don't have any parts other than a scrap 019 but I am in to help in some way just pm when the deal goes down.

Anyone one got a spare 44mm piston or set of crank seals?

Is it ok to post in a open form where to paypal money to? Do you want it to be you or I'll do it and transfer to you. Or does paypal info need to be in Private message? Or any member it doesn't have to be me.

I don't think it would take much per member for parts and some for brads time.

Is it ok to post in a open form where to paypal money to? Do you want it to be you or I'll do it and transfer to you. Or does paypal info need to be in Private message? Or any member it doesn't have to be me.

I don't think it would take much per member for parts and some for brads time.

Why don't we run this by Darin and see how he would like us to handle it?

Back