My chainsaws

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

traktorist2222

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello people,

I am glad that I have joined this great forum now and here I want to show you my chainsaws.

STIHL E 14, actually used for carving and for cutting the firewood (with a usual bar):

E14Carving-1.jpg

E14Carving-2.jpg

Stihl 023, my father's saw

100_3238.jpg

Dolmar PS 4600 SH and Dolmar PS 7900

100_3226.jpg

STIHL MS 361
100_3236.jpg

I know you have a lot of interesting collectors items as well - I think many members would be more interested in them - they could be a source for some interesting discussions as well, if presented in natural "batches".........

Looks like the germans are invading AS lately....:hmm3grin2orange:

Good to see you around, Martin. I know you have a lot of nice collector saws too, just don't make us drooling again all over, will ya !!! :cheers:

PS. don't say too loud you're a die-hard Stihl fan, there are many desperate and sensitive Husky & Jonsereds souls out here, LOLOLOL.

Last edited:
Looks like the germans are invading AS lately....:hmm3grin2orange:

Good to see you around, Martin. I know you have a lot of nice collector saws too, just don't make us drooling again all over, will ya !!! :cheers:

PS. don't say too loud you're a die-hard Stihl fan, there are many desperate and sensitive Husky & Jonsereds souls out here, LOLOLOL.

Hello Roland,

I can't do anyway as I have two Dolmars and one Husqvarna now...

Collection pictures I can also post, if you want that.

Latest posts

Back