My favorite GTG partner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
procarbine2k1

procarbine2k1

Addicted to ArboristSite
I have been following along on here and FB Brad, the Snelling family has been in my thoughts and prayers the last few weeks. Very happy and encouraging to see the last few days of progress/ updates no doubt about it.

WoodChuck'r
Holy jeez. I had no idea.

I just found this thread a few minutes ago. This is sad news, and is unfortunately all too familiar and close to me. It's a tough time, for anyone. It's been almost 2 1/2 years since my dad died. His last 10 months were really tough on him, me, the whole family. Nothing good can ever be said about something like this. The worst part is the unknown road yer on, it's a living nightmare and I'd never wish it on anyone.

Brad I'll get a hold of you soon. Good luck to you and your dad. Told some family members about this - you've got the whole Brozic family on your dad's side. We'l be keeping you guys in our thoughts.

Stay strong, this is the time where he needs you the most.....

Stihl 041S
Our prayers are with the Snelling family...praise God for the continued recovery.
Stihl 041S so sorry to hear of your loss, memorial service for my Hero/Father was Monday...definately an incredibly hard time.
Yeah.
Memories rush in like a tidal wave at times.
Sorry for your loss......

blsnelling
Yesterday morning, a little after 8:30 AM, Dad had a catastrophic cranial event, either a brain bleed, stroke, or similar. He passed at 4:45 AM this morning. He fought a good fight, he finished the race, and he's now safely in the arms of Jesus. Thank you so much for all of your prayers and kind words. The viewing will be Friday evening and the funeral on Saturday morning.

bryanr2

bryanr2

Addicted to ArboristSite
So sorry for your loss Brad. I was bed side with my wife and MIL cradled under my arms as my FIL passed last June 15th. He was 52. Fought Stage 4 Gleoblastoma Brain Cancer for 22 months before passing. I know exactly what you are feeling.