My favorite GTG partner

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Brad, my prayers are with you and your entire family through this. I know how hard it is to even think about, and how hard it is to stay positive. I lost my mom to lung cancer in 2008, and just hearing the words are terrifying. May God give him the strength to keep up the fight, and the strength of those close to him for the support that all of you need.

Sorry to hear this Brad we're praying for your Dad and family

Brad,
I pray that God takes care of your family and Father... Mine is currently only a year younger than his Father was at the time of passing... Currently he's in a lot better health than my Grandfather was at that age, but it's still pause for concern...

Dad struggled to even get ready to go to church this morning. Midway through the service, he was so weak that he couldn't continue to set there, so Mom had to take him home. I had to help him walk out. I just shared the following on FB.

I'm not trying to be an alarmist, but as Mom put it this morning, Dad is crashing. He's so much worse than he was even two days ago. He told Mom this morning that it's hard work to even breathe. The thing of it is, we've had no warning this was coming. He was OK until just a week or two ago. We are so not prepared for this. I trust in God's unfailing hand, yet I fear we may not have him long. Dad doesn't read FB, so I hope it's OK that I'm sharing my thoughts and feelings.

Don't know you personally Brad, and I can't really add anything that is not already here, but our thought and prayers are with you. You and your Dad both seem like really great people, be strong for your Mom.

MustangMike

Brad if you need anyone to talk to, don't hesitate to contact me. My dad was 58 years old when he passed in 2001, I was not ready to let him go. Even to this day its hard to get over he is gone. Stay strong and spend as much time as you can with him.

Latest posts

Back