My first climb job.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be more entertaining to watch a cop be a climber's groundie, or vice versa.

Hey, looks like the new guy finished his job, got paid and the customer is happy. All without climbing. Is he a pro? At what?

That's why I posted this in the 101 forum

That's why I posted this in the 101 forum

No worries man, I've got no issue with anything you've said. My question is for those who think they are so important that they can grant, or rescind, the "pro" label to a stranger (sarcasm). Good luck with it, keep learning.

No worries man, I've got no issue with anything you've said. My question is for those who think they are so important that they can grant, or rescind, the "pro" label to a stranger (sarcasm). Good luck with it, keep learning.

Troll, troll, troll your boat, gently up the stream...

gotta know whats a troll in your terms!!!

Someone who has absolutely no reason to come into the beginner "professional" climber forum, Whom many of us have watched like a hawk for years to make sure no one gets hurt or kills themselves, for the sole purpose of stirring up #### with an arbitrary question that has nothing to do with the original post.

Latest posts

Back