My name is Tyler, and I have an addiction...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tyyota

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
When I first found this forum at Christmas time ('07) I had just got my eleventh saw.
04JAN08074.jpg

I have since had to expand my "saw rack"

attachment.php

All of these saws are running.

I have also acquired a number of others saws. Including a Stihl 08!! - I'm looking forward to that one.

attachment.php

These range anywhere from running, to needs a carb kit, to parts.

attachment.php

I have rarely paid for any saws. I have been fortunate to find people who understand collectors like me (and you) do not stand to make money at this hobby. I routinely come home with one or two or a truck load of saws for the cost of a 6 pack or less.

welcome to chainsaw's annyonmous.

That is a nice start to your collection. We'll see how bad it gets before it gets better!

I can't stand to see tools not being used. I can understand wanting to tinker and restore saws, but I can't understand storing them away like some pack rat to collect dust. I would be selling them and moving on to new projects.

I can't stand to see tools not being used. I can understand wanting to tinker and restore saws, but I can't understand storing them away like some pack rat to collect dust. I would be selling them and moving on to new projects.

Space, some people like to collect, some don't. I have lots of tools and saws that I don't use much or not at all. Most of them I will not sell.... you will only be able to take them away from my cold dead hands..., so to speak :)
It's amazing sometimes how people cling on to goods from the past or thier youth.

Last edited:
Those Jonsereds look totally out of place in your collection; they'd fit in much better in my collection :D. Seriously, nice group of saws!

Last edited:
Back