My Neighbour is burning New River Firewood.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bacon.....a whole d... plate

that guy right there is promoting death...its bad enough he's promoting bacon, never mind doing it using those deadly bad words...whats next? peanut butter? soda?:dizzy::wtf:
idk about the rest of you but I fear for my life every time I go to a grocery store...:crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2::crazy2:

:laughing: Too funny‼
I asked the last guy that pumped mine how he disposed of it... he told me he pumped it into the manure lagoon at his farm.
So I asked him what happened to it after that... he said it gets knifed into the crop fields with all the other crap :laughing:
So yeah, a new "code required" septic system costs 7-10k, and the crap ends up where it always did anyway... on or in the friggin' ground‼

Friggin' beyond ridiculous‼
keeps more gov dnr filth employed....they ought be out of biz....

Back in '92, we finally got into the 20th century by getting garbage pick-up. However, in order to get that, the township had to have a "recycle" program and provided every home with one of those blue boxes to put cans, bottles, plastic and paper in. I asked the guys where the recycle stuff went and he said they dumped it into the dump, where it always went. I guess it made the politicians all warm and fuzzy, crowing about how they were helping the environment.....

I love me some turkey "bacon".

It should just be called pressed turkey meat, name not as appealing. Turkey burger on the other hand, no go.....

the idea of really bad **** being spread onto fields is more of a reality than you would believe.

Hhaha- this is the "chitty" truth! I was hunting on an angus farm last year where they spread human waste on the fields between herd rotations. We were in one of the fields when the guy I was with saw some turkeys on the edge. He got excited and said "GET DOWN" and he laid right in the ****! I looked down at the stinkin globs of crap and said the turkeys aren't worth it. Man that stuff stinks

I love me some turkey "bacon".

It should just be called pressed turkey meat, name not as appealing. Turkey burger on the other hand, no go.....
The good Jenny O ground turkey is fine in certain recipes. The cheap ground turkey tastes like sawdust!

You spread your daily **** on your driveway and it will keep the dust down nicely.

Mr. HE:cool:

Latest posts

Back