My new 288XP

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Oh yea, since this doesnt have any EPA stuf like carb limiters I am going to be very carefull about who might get it. It could pollute the air in the hands of a hack ya know???:chainsaw:

Last edited:
Oh yea, since this doesnt have any EPA stuf like carb limiters I am going to be very carefull about who might get it. It could pollute the air in the hands of a hack ya know???:chainsaw:

Ya, what he said!!!!

Does Saturday sound good for pickup? Maybe I will fire it up before I head back home. Oh ya, you said you would trade a mini mac and a wild thing straight up right?:cheers:

First thing I am gonna do is pull out my hammer and vise grips and start messing with it, just to make sure Lakeside knows it is in good hands.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ya, what he said!!!!

Does Saturday sound good for pickup? Maybe I will fire it up before I head back home. Oh ya, you said you would trade a mini mac and a wild thing straight up right?:cheers:

First thing I am gonna do is pull out my hammer and vise grips and start messing with it, just to make sure Lakeside knows it is in good hands.:hmm3grin2orange:

Ill be here, bring much trading stock, money, wont take womens ner kids!

I could never give the extra money for an old unused classic. As soon as I got it home it would be used. lol

Back