My reflections of A.S.

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
5e1df748cbd6422cb75f447e7b576486.jpg

The grail of the jap saws......

Just some of my concerns. I love this site, as it was my first forum. The banter, the laughs and the overall atmosphere here is great. I'm hoping we can right a few wrongs. I definitely believe its 'a few bad apples', but we seem to follow their lead, instead of overuling their ruden
Just some of my concerns. I love this site, as it was my first forum. The banter, the laughs and the overall atmosphere here is great. I'm hoping we can right a few wrongs. I definitely believe its 'a few bad apples', but we seem to follow their lead, instead of overuling their rudeness.
I am in agreement with gologit. I've not been here as long a him, but he pretty well sums AS up. Having said that, there are some folks that I miss a lot. Lakeside for example, although I see him post now and then, Thall also, just for a couple. Boy if those two couldn't figure out what was wrong with a saw you might just as well junk it. I first came here trying to figure out why my Poulan wouldn't cut. Mind you I had been cutting since my early 20's (I'm 64 now), and I got an answer right off from gasoline, the answer was right on and polite and interesting, I always read his posts, they were interesting, and he hated oil threads. I've not seen a post from him in a long time, I hope he is well. The answer by the way was that I had a SAFETY chain. I had never heard of such, and still think that the concept is crazy, but that's just me. I ground off the safety bars and that baby cut like a beaver on roids. Been a lot of changes since I came here, and I'm not around as much as I used to be, but it is the only saw forum that I go to. By the way nobody answered Jeff Lary, what is T.z" anyway. JR

It's never funny if you have to explain the joke but....

Jon's comment is hysterical because your first statement is...." I can't read all 22 pages....but"
And Jon responds "TL : dR" ...that my friend ...is comedic poetry.

I am humble enough to admit it was partially lost on me. But now it's funny in spite of the explanation.

Humility is just one of my many remarkable qualities.

Yes, I suspected. Which is why I kept my response very terse.
I found a dictionary this morning. I thought, cool, I can use that to figure out what some of these words, that I haven't seen before, mean.

So...I open it up, to see what "terse" means & WTF...it's in Spanish! Guess I'll figure it out later.

Back