My Stack

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeanBrown3D

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Here's my current wood stack. Just thought I'd share.

attachment.php

Dean

Nah, he's just bragging to the women, till they see it's only firewood.:laugh:

DeanBrown3D said:
Here's my current wood stack. Just thought I'd share.

attachment.php

Dean

LOL.

Ya know I was thinking one day and a thought occured to me that kind of got me thing about posting pics on a forum and the sentances under them that went onandon inastraightline forever and ever cause the pics posted were so big that I never even read the part of the responce that ran off of the page due to the fact that its too hard to read for long periods of time in a straight line while having to scroll sideways with the mouse with all the bluring and skippingAre you still there? Stay with me now.... And this thought that I was thinking made me wonder and I said to my self blah blah blah Gee I wonder what the widest picture ever posted on the innernet was and where I could find it and I think we have a winner !!!!!

Last edited:
Darn you guys and your firewood, what da ya live in the Antarctic ya need that much?

I wonder what the outdoor pollution levels are like on those cold still frosty mornings where the smoke lingers like a fog?

I suppose you have combustion heaters or something where there's little smoke eh?

nah..

your looking at 10k worth of sales there probably... err wait.. in case anyone is noticing.. it's only $50 worth...

hoping more by the start of the season..

Pete

Ekka said:
I wonder what the outdoor pollution levels are like on those cold still frosty mornings where the smoke lingers like a fog?

I suppose you have combustion heaters or something where there's little smoke eh?

EPA stoves.

Cant even smell smoke let alone see it when there burning right.

It's middle of winter here right now, cant you tell in my videos ... hahaha

We haven't even bothered getting the heater out yet, best time for work and it's our dry season.

EPA stoves, good idea, is the much buggerizing around getting a fire going every night and cleaning out the soot and stuff?

Latest posts

Back