My Wife finally has it figured out.....

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My wife could care a less for what I have out in the garage for saws but she's one of my main finders. She surfs CL as much as I do AS and if it's under $50 she will buy it and surprise me with it.

Sean, ya got some!

Jeremy, saw that one on Facebook, if memory serves. Love the pink cap! So many of us are blessed in our choice of wives. Well, they actually chose us, didn't they? Oh, how they tolerate and love us! :)

my wife and i where at costco and passed a pile of huskey 455's, i looked at my wife and said if you buy me one for xmas it end up just like the pants you bought me last xmas, taking up space in storage and i don't think it will make it out of the box. the funnest part of it there was the guy looking at them and heard me say it and looked at me funny i don't know why...

i'm still trying to get her to be on lookout for saws i think i need to buy her more crap...

Last edited:
What about toenails?

So where sittin around the table after lunch, and Dad has the paper out, lookin at the sale ads. He says "Hey, they got Stihl chainsaws on sale". I say "yea, which model?" He replied "The MS250 for $299"

My wife says "Shoot, around here, we trim our fingernails with MS250's"

:hmm3grin2orange::hmm3grin2orange:

Im still laughin bout it. :laugh::laugh:

What do you use for triming toenails? :chainsawguy:

What do you use for triming toenails? :chainsawguy:

TS800.jpg

So where sittin around the table after lunch, and Dad has the paper out, lookin at the sale ads. He says "Hey, they got Stihl chainsaws on sale". I say "yea, which model?" He replied "The MS250 for $299"

Nice:cheers: Thats my kind of girl. :chainsaw:

My wife had a friend over the other day and she was giving me a hard time about getting on the computer to look at saw stuff. I told her it was a lot better than some of the things that are on the internet. She agreed and that was the end of that. My wife is great, but she couldn't tell the difference between a J-red and a Stihl

It IS great to have a wife that understands!!!

Mike

That's awesome!
My wife knows I'm into saws, KLR's and Radio, she pretty much tolerates them, but does get involved a bit. She sure likes the wood...
FIREWOOD, we have two stoves.:laugh:
Your a lucky man!

I'm glad my wife only has 10 fingers, she hasn't realized the last seven saws.

Excellent wiggs...I'd rep ya but looks like I'm out of ammo. My wife has figured out brands and understands the difference btw brands...she even wields a 242XP occasionaly.

I recently got an 023L for my wife. I figured that if it was quiet, and didn't make alot of smoke, maybe she'd run it a little. She likes running the hedge trimmer now, and tried the weedeater once. Maybe a saw is next??? I let you guys know. The saw does not have a chain right now. I may actually go buy my first green label chain. Probably need to put safety first. I never have much trouble getting the green ones to throw chips anyway.

Wives can be awesome. Mine wants me to get the chipper running again. Says she misses it! Guess I gotta go hit the workbench this weekend.

SAW Dr.--- My wife will use the lil' MS 250 as long as she gets to wear the safety helmet with hearing protection and full face screen and safety glasses. And chaps! I guess she has learned by example. That is good!

I'm glad my wife only has 10 fingers, she hasn't realized the last seven saws.
That must suck having to hide your saws from her.

My wife never says anything about the stuff I buy, whether it be a chainsaw, a forklift, a pile of logs, or other...that's the type of wife to have, one that trusts you...

Back