wife complaining about my firewood

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Women will always find something to ***** about. It's just how they are made.

You could do 99 things on a 100 point honey do list plus 5 more that came up yet they will find the one thing within 5 minutes of arriving home and proceed to complain about that for half of the day.
Guess we know what happened to you today:laugh:
And to that I would say how's the new saw buddy:chainsaw::hi: Talking about saws makes it better LOL.

The strange thing is men will always complain about their wives complaining:dizzy::laughing::cheers:

It just goes to show you, here's a woman who OBVIOUSLY HAS THE WORLD BY THE ASS.
And she still finds something to ***** about. Send her down the road, you can do better!!!
And how long have you been married???
Every man think hes the king and he rules the kingdom. She can do this or get out. And folks thinking like that is why the divorce rate is so high in this country. Marriage is a joint venture, each side supporting the other, each side shareing the duties. Marriage is not about making your partner a slave. If you cant agree to help each other, then you have no business getting married in the first place. Above all, just because you wear the "Pants" around your house, just remember who wears the "Panties"

Guess we know what happened to you today:laugh:
And to that I would say how's the new saw buddy:chainsaw::hi: Talking about saws makes it better LOL.

The strange thing is men will always complain about their wives complaining:dizzy::laughing::cheers:
I drove from Albany to Toledo yesterday. No lists for me.

All women are the same in many aspects. You just need to find one that isn't crazy. But in all honestly I'd rather have one that gripes a little than one who is a doormat or pretends to be one of the guys and won't give you any personal space.

Every man think hes the king and he rules the kingdom. She can do this or get out. And folks thinking like that is why the divorce rate is so high in this country. Marriage is a joint venture, each side supporting the other, each side shareing the duties. Marriage is not about making your partner a slave. If you cant agree to help each other, then you have no business getting married in the first place. Above all, just because you wear the "Pants" around your house, just remember who wears the "Panties"
Tom it might not be "how long have you been married", but "how long were you married ". Sounds like a lot of hostility towards women in his post.

I drove from Albany to Toledo yesterday. No lists for me.

All women are the same in many aspects. You just need to find one that isn't crazy. But in all honestly I'd rather have one that gripes a little than one who is a doormat or pretends to be one of the guys and won't give you any personal space.
Nice your only 2:45 from our place. Maybe and hr out of route for you.
Swing though and I'll cook you up some chicken on the grill:barbecue:.
Your probably trying to make it back today though.

As far as the crazy I've heard it said, marry the type of crazy you can deal with lol.
Have a safe drive, my zip is 49331 if your stopping by:havingarest:

Mudstopper, you obviously don't see that I'm making fun of you for whining about ANYTHING after the list of work your wife performs while you're working out of town. After 40 years of marriage you should know the proper response to the woman would have been " you're right honey, no more maple" then if you get more maple, you put it in the shed and don't say anything to your wife.
I've worked 60 hours a week out of town, and I've stayed home, raised kids, and maintained EVERYTHING in a household and a farm, and going to work is a lot easier job. You should pray she doesn't decide 40 years of you is enough. ; )

If every man in the world had a wife only HALF as wonderful as my own, peace and prosperity would reign around the globe.

img_7013-jpg.343368

Women will always find something to ***** about. It's just how they are made.

You could do 99 things on a 100 point honey do list plus 5 more that came up yet they will find the one thing within 5 minutes of arriving home and proceed to complain about that for half of the day.
They are not wired like us men.

My wife helps me with many things. But when she hits that time of month everything is bad. I have to use major sarcasm to get a smile just to be called a dork. Can't live without them and can't live without them. But she did get me a top handle saw for x Mas a few years back and once in a while looks for a 460 or 660 for me on cl

Wives are like stoves. When they are acting up, it may be time to trade them in.

Sorry, just kidding. Well maybe I'm not.

It never seems to end, the never ending things a man has to do to keep the peace. A few years back, My wife surprised me with a wood stove. Of course she bought it in Oct and I didnt have a stick of anything to burn in it. After scroungeing as hard as I could to find enough wood to get thru the winter, and mostly burning green wood, I have finally managed to get a couple of seasons ahead on my firewood. Couple a years ago, I was given a monster red maple, about 6ft dia at the butt. The tree was growing on a river bank and had fallen into the water. I helped the guy get the tree out of the river and we sawed into log lengths and he loaded the logs on my trailer with his trackhoe. Well the tree was dead, bark slipping off, almost rotten on the outside, but dang it had a bunch of firewood in it. I dump it close to my wood shed and it laid there far a while because I didnt have a saw big enough to buck it up. I actually sold the butt cut to a man with a mill to make table tops out of. Anyways, I was left with some 4ft+ dia wood and the biggest bar I had was a 20in. Well last year I traded up a 24in bar and managed to buck up the maple. I got it all split and stacked in the dry. Well the maple was in the middle of the shed and we have just now burnt enough wood from in front of it to start using the maple. Wood dry as power. Will light with just a match and burns very hot, and very fast. Now the wife she likes the heat, but she hates feeding the stove. Last night I was instructed to never bring any more maple home for fire wood. I say free wood is free wood, if it burns, put it in the stove. Problem is, I still have a ton of that tree left in the wood pile. I guess to keep the peace, I will have to dig into the pile and mix the maple with other stuff when I haul it into the basement. The things we have to go thru.
Try mixing in some hard maple or hornbeam and see if she can tell the difference. You could try dogwood but it's usually too small. My wife likes rock oak but I prefer white ash. I've heard people talk about black ash but there isn't much of that around here so I haven't tried it.

I have to call and remind my wife to put wood in. And I can tell most of the time she let's it go out and has to light it, because the whole house smells like smoke.

If mine ever leaves me I will only test drive newer models, never own lol.

You may find out that those test drives are just long enough to whet your appetite for a new model and you end up owning again! Never say "NEVER".

Latest posts

Back