Nc gtg 10/2/10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
About 45 minutes away from Asheboro

Holly Bluff campground on 49 is the only one dad knows about that might have a bath house

There are supposed to be a couple new faces at the GTG

Which is about a month away!

I would be one FO SHO, if I could! Would love to meet you and your pops!

Yea, I know that. Appreciate your service for our country though!

We will have another one after you get transferred.

Trying to get a few more ol saws running for the GTG. We may have a old magnesium saw throwning contest though :biggrinbounce2:

Yeah Im back! Im in Beckley WV right now then headed to Asheville,NC then to Chattanooga,TN then home for the weekend. Looks like we stand a good chance of getting a big storm this weekend.

Drove right by and didn't even wave....;)

I would be one FO SHO, if I could! Would love to meet you and your pops!

Hey man you got a full on invite any time. Don't have to wait on a GTG, come on by. When you get done running the 70 that we have you'll think you been to a redneck GTG.

Hey man you got a full on invite any time. Don't have to wait on a GTG, come on by. When you get done running the 70 that we have you'll think you been to a redneck GTG.

Can you check on something for me i need to know is there any dealers in your area i will be talking to everyone about something the day of the gtg

Was talking to a police officer earlier tonight around 9 he told me that earl took and made a west turn so that is not good news at all

clouds suppose to be on the increase tomorrow morning tomorrow afternoon thunderstorms are likely and heavy rain will be starting winds suppose to be 74 + sustained here in my county the noreaster we had in 93 was about that itself so we should be ok but i may take and go to a friends house to be safe

Last edited:
Hey guys I talked it over with the gang and since the boss lady still has the bum foot I think that will be easier on all of us. It's going to be a good one I hope and just for giggles we may have some treats to try out. You never know.

This way the cooks can play more too. We're going to exceed our air card soon so if you don't hear or get in touch with us it will reset the 11th of Sept. Thought i'd throw that in just in case.

Tell the friends and let's have a crowd and some fun.
Joe

Wont be long

BigblockBurris, SP, 67M, and LP.
Pops21? Hillbilly? 2K +1?

:dizzy:
A small gathering, but we will have a blast anyways!

Last edited:
I'm in, Amy "might" have to work. Just count both of us, she won't eat much anyway.

Joat mentioned he was 50/50 this weekend. Not sure if him and Duncan will make it. He wished us to have fun if not.

Latest posts

Back