Nc gtg 10/2/10

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ha Ha I think I'm going to let you and LP get this un going. I've heard them words you call yours before, I get a whooping if I say um

Pops they'll come your way trust me. I was not going to buy anymore saws except for 2 mans and now the others are falling at us all over. Can't turn um down the 1050 we got is super nice and looks to not have much time on it. The guy got it at a city sale and it is inscribed with there numbers but I can live with that. LP will post some pics when he comes in tonight I hope. Hang in there.

:monkey:Hey Possums,
Where is the Mall 7 video I'm supposed to take notice of? If 67 Mustang took it,it might be a while as he's still polishing my "K" model Poulan.
Igpoe: monkey:
Well you see, the muffler bearing was loose...:cheers:

But when I finally got it to start again, then we realized the chain was shot.

One step at a time. Now got to figure out whats keeping the transmission from locking in place.

And Steve has got quite the polish on the K, looked great in the pictures, and I am interested in seeing it run.

Bump to the top.

Somebody is slacking on posting the pictures :D...
Sorry

This was a great GTG with a good turnout with a few new faces.

Just wanted to drop a note to SP and LP for the hospitality, hate we had to leave before all the saws got to running.

Hope we can make it again the next time.

I see someone's finally got there internet back for a week or two.:clap: Good to have you back zach. When do ya want me to send ya some $$ for shipping. I don't know when I'll be doing any cutting anytime soon. Send me a PM with your address and I'll send ya a check or a MO. While your at it send a saw for me to port too. I just finshed a 455. So I have some free time at night.
Chris

Hey Pops we back till we burn the card out again.
I'm getting a 372 ready to head your way and I'll take care of getting your Stihl up to ya. Have a good one.
Joe

Hey Pops we back till we burn the card out again.
I'm getting a 372 ready to head your way and I'll take care of getting your Stihl up to ya. Have a good one.
Joe

Howdy Mr Joe.:clap: Take your time. I ain't in no hurry. It ain't like those two saws are the only one's we have. :hmm3grin2orange:

attachment.php

attachment.php

2 saws left, and 3 more came in :dizzy:
attachment.php

Yea, all of those were in the truck and trailer, but took 4 trips to get them to the house

attachment.php

Snapped this Saturday, little fella with big dreams

Looks like I missed a good one, I hate it. But alas, I was skinning a nice 8 pointer as it was the opening day of muzzleloader season down east. Got lucky about 2 minutes into legal shooting light.

I'll hope to catch the next one. I had a great time at the one last spring!

:greenchainsaw:

Back