NE WI GTG in 2 weeks!

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Steve NW WI

Unwanted Riff Raff.
Reaction score
For those of you who don't spend much time over in the chainsaw section, I thought I'd post a link to the NE WI GTG coming up on the 11th of August. Specter29 is hosting it at his place in Suring WI, about 45 miles north of Green Bay. Food, fun, and lots of 2 stroke fumes. I'm going, along with a bunch of others, even a couple Missourians making the trip up.

For anyone that's never been to a GTG, it might sound like a silly thing to do, but it's a great opportunity to put names with faces, learn a thing or two from some guys with a lot of experience, and run a bunch of cool saws, old and new, stock and hot rodded. I recommend making the trip if it fits in your schedule, or changing your schedule if need be.

Link to the thread in chainsaw with more info, if you plan on going, post over there.

http://www.arboristsite.com/chainsaw/199062.htm

Hope to see some of ya!

I'm sure it will be a good one. Just to many other commitments going on this summer! Even if it was in Western WI it would be tough to make.:cry: I haven't processed any firewood since May, but plan to get out to my parents woods this weekend and change that.

Take some pics for the rest of us that can't make it!

Back