New to the forum....hello

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I was shopping sort of hard for an 880 about a month ago (due to the bad influence of Warpig6) but then got to thinking... What in the world do I need an 880 for? The answer is "nothing". So I quit my search (for a couple weeks) and now I'm just on the lookout for one at a good price but not really searching...
Does that make sense? I didn't think so either. What I really need to do is sell about a dozen saws and then I'll have some space for some new additions. Fall is here and that's the time saws start moving in Georgia. For some reason, people just don't shop for saws while they're sweating while just sitting. When it gets cooler, the thought that winter is coming goes through their mind and they get on CL for wood cutting equipment...

Lets get some diversification going on with your collection. I want my collection to look like an inner city playground all colors playing nice with each other.

Latest posts

Back