• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Near new Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey guys-

I put this 064 together at the request of a member who has decided now he doesn't want it. It's a pristine example of an 064 for which I'd been accumulating parts from members here for some time. The saw itself was a project from another member that had a minty crankshaft and cylinder. The crankcase was good but showed some wear. The following parts are new:

Main bearings, gaskets, and seals
Meteor piston and rings
Tank and all exterior plastic and covers
Starter, brake parts, and brake handle
HD2 air filter, fuel filter, fuel and oil caps
Pro Safety dawgs

The only aftermarket parts this has that I'm aware of are the handlebar, sprocket cover, and muffler casing. The dual port muffler cover is OEM. The tank was NOS from a member and all of the covers, plastic, filter base, and starter all came new from members here. The handle is a used USA brand full-wrap, but I have a brand new USA brand 3/4 wrap if you'd prefer that. I do not have any 1/2 wrap handles. I'm asking $700 plus shipping and I'm firm on that price with no trades. Thanks!

my uncle has one literally sitting on the floor in his basement. Mind you its not even close to that condition but i would say its above average used condition. and he has no kids....so maybe he wants to adopt me....

I'd be interested in one of the wraps if you would sell one seperately. Prefer the 3/4 but not picky.

I won't have any extra handles, because whichever handle doesn't end up going on this saw will go on a pristine MS-660 that I'm building for another member here.

Are you firm on your price?

How bout any trades?

:p

She's a beauty J!!
You're pushing your luck, birthday boy....

Hey guys-

I put this 064 together at the request of a member who has decided now he doesn't want it. It's a pristine example of an 064 for which I'd been accumulating parts from members here for some time. The saw itself was a project from another member that had a minty crankshaft and cylinder. The crankcase was good but showed some wear. The following parts are new:

Main bearings, gaskets, and seals
Meteor piston and rings
Tank and all exterior plastic and covers
Starter, brake parts, and brake handle
HD2 air filter, fuel filter, fuel and oil caps
Pro Safety dawgs

The only aftermarket parts this has that I'm aware of are the handlebar, sprocket cover, and muffler casing. The dual port muffler cover is OEM. The tank was NOS from a member and all of the covers, plastic, filter base, and starter all came new from members here. The handle is a used USA brand full-wrap, but I have a brand new USA brand 3/4 wrap if you'd prefer that. I do not have any 1/2 wrap handles. I'm asking $700 plus shipping and I'm firm on that price with no trades. Thanks!

Is the drool showing up yet.... Free bump. Wish i had the coin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey guys-

I put this 064 together at the request of a member who has decided now he doesn't want it. It's a pristine example of an 064 for which I'd been accumulating parts from members here for some time.

I think you need to change your signature to "where the coolest old saws go to be reborn" ! That's probably the nicest 064 I've seen yet. Well done JJ- as usual...

well worth it, hell a new ms362cm is 750$ new, sure it has a two year warranty which I voided the first day I got it, by sending it home with Moody to have it ported, sure its my favorite saw now, but 700$ for the power/weight ratio of this saw is a bargain

Stihl06410-2014007_zps5930346b.jpg

Nice effect with the sunlight and rainbow. Good looking saw. Somebody got a good deal there.

Back