• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Near new Stihl 064

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can honestly say that Bryce doesn't have time to hang out on forums. It's him and a couple other people pulling and mailing parts all day long in a giant warehouse. Any free time he has is spent buying new inventory.
I didn't say he needed to hang out. There are a lot of people here working on saws and it seems a lot of them don't know of his existence. Quite a few have undoudtedly found him by accident via. their evilbay store (actually, that's how I discovered them and I'm only a couple hundred miles away). I think Bryce runs a heck of a business, that's why I plug him whenever I get a chance, I was just suggesting that he should let people know of his who-abouts & where-abouts. Like you said, Jake, most of the time they're spread pretty thin...it might be they don't want to be any thinner.

Latest posts

Back