• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nearly mint 041av Super what do have to trade

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ernurse

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
This 041av super was ported and milled by Dozerdan. It has new rings and appears to have had very little use. I have not painted or done anything but cleaned with compressed air. About 2 tanks of fuel since ported. Sorry about the poor picture and video quality...I only have a cell phone to post pics and vids. Take 2 was much better. Wood is about 18" white oak. Looking for a pro saw in as good as shape or better than this one. Doesn't need to be ported. Stihl or Dolmar preferred. PM with offers.

[video=youtube_share;wZpDJMqDyhk]http://youtu.be/wZpDJMqDyhk[/video]

View attachment 313110View attachment 313111View attachment 313112View attachment 313113View attachment 313114

Last edited:
I'd love to have that if I didn't have one all but back together.

Thats a clean 041 Super. Barely has any of the paint chipped off the bottom yet!

I think you need to get a new or correctly adjusted chain and redo the video. It's hard to tell just how strong this saw is bc of the grabbiness of the chain. I know Dan builds a mean saw, there's no doubting that!!

Nice saw

You have a very nice saw there, and I do agree a new chain and new video would be helpful.

I was looking at the Dolmar calendar in the background of your pictures, and you only teased us with October through December, I would like to see the other months.:msp_w00t:

You have a very nice saw there, and I do agree a new chain and new video would be helpful.

I was looking at the Dolmar calendar in the background of your pictures, and you only teased us with October through December, I would like to see the other months.:msp_w00t:

Yeah I don't think that the rest of the calendar is fit for AS...at least not without me getting banned. I will post a new vid shortly...Better light, chain, etc.

Yea I thought somebody would have snagged it by now. I was hoping someone would have for I dont have to keep looking at it, damn chainsaws:msp_biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back