Need a Poulan 2300 clutch spring...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72thing

Parts breaker
Reaction score
Hello, ya'll. It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm working on my neighbor's Poulan 2300 after it set for a number of years. I got most everything done except for a clutch spring that was missing upon arrival. It's the older style clutch with the 2 small springs. I really don't want to pay $20+ for a used clutch assy off fleabay when this clutch is in otherwise perfect condition. Does anybody have a spare spring they can part with? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price to cover the spring, postage, and your hassle. I appreciate it!

NCM_0937.JPG

Sorry, just realized I should have put this in the Tradin' Post. I posted a duplicate thread under Chainsaw Parts just now...

Thanks for the response. So I assume the garter spring style you're referring to is the one where the long spring wraps all the way around 360 and hooks back to itself…? I assume it'll work with the same clutch bell, so I'll hit up eBay to see what I can find.

Latest posts

Back