• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Arborsist Site and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Want to Buy Poulan 2300 clutch spring (old style)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

72thing

Parts breaker
Reaction score
Hello, ya'll. It's been awhile since I've been on here. I'm working on my neighbor's Poulan 2300 after it set for a number of years. I got most everything done except for a clutch spring that was missing upon arrival. It's the older style clutch with the 2 small springs as shown in the picture. I really don't want to pay $20+ for a used clutch assy off fleabay when this clutch is in otherwise perfect condition. Does anybody have a spare spring they can part with? I'm willing to pay a reasonable price to cover the spring, postage, and your hassle. I appreciate it!

NCM_0937.JPG

Found a used early style clutch assy and drum off ebay for a reasonable price, and it'll allow me to have a couple of spare parts.

Latest posts

Back