need chimney installer, se mich

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanko

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Had a guy lined up, Stans Chimney service, he boned me and didnt show. Called 11 in the morning (Monday) after I called to see where he was. said the stuff I needed didnt get shipped. I think he probably knew that Sunday. I think he could have let me know earlier to avoid taking a day off work. Need less to say after crying about starving to death this winter, he's not doing the job for me. If anyone knows an reliable installer please let me know.

HH

Ps dont hire Stans Chimney Service out of Linden MIch

I forgot to ad that I have called two other people that advertise in the yellow pages. No return calls. I thaught the econmy was bad in Michigan

I forgot to ad that I have called two other people that advertise in the yellow pages. No return calls. I thaught the econmy was bad in Michigan

apparently the ambition is bad too.

hope ya make out OK.

Alpha and Omaga in williamston wood be my first call 517 655 8515, they clean too,. E,J,
I called them and got a return call right away. they are comming out thurs, to give a quote. I need approx 16 ft class A metalbestos I hope, Class A Tee, cap flashing for 6-12 pitch

Chimney

Had a guy lined up, Stans Chimney service, he boned me and didnt show. Called 11 in the morning (Monday) after I called to see where he was. said the stuff I needed didnt get shipped. I think he probably knew that Sunday. I think he could have let me know earlier to avoid taking a day off work. Need less to say after crying about starving to death this winter, he's not doing the job for me. If anyone knows an reliable installer please let me know.

HH

Ps dont hire Stans Chimney Service out of Linden MIch

Henry, are you looking to put up a brick one? There is a mason in New Lothrop that does that stuff all the time. very particular about his work.

No tony need a Class A. got rid of the woode eatin furnace and got a free standing job, just need a new chimney. got a guy comming thur to look at it. I dont feel like screwing around with it myself, but I will this weekend if I have too

apparently the ambition is bad too.

hope ya make out OK.

An understatement at the least.....

I was talking to someone not too long ago. He was complaining about the MI economy and being broke all the time. I asked what he did. He's owns his own construction company, but only worked from 10 until 3, 4 days a week. I don't think the economy is getting worse, rather people are getting lazy.

hanko, let me know if you need a mason. I know several that are considered top notch, at least in the area.

Good luck buddy!! Hope it all gets taken care of!!

:cheers:

Working

No tony need a Class A. got rid of the woode eatin furnace and got a free standing job, just need a new chimney. got a guy comming thur to look at it. I dont feel like screwing around with it myself, but I will this weekend if I have too

It's amazing. Nobody wants to work. Kinda pisses me of when those of us who do, support those who won't.

Is it just here in Mich?

A builder let me take a bunch of trees he took down before building the house.After they got the house up,the home owner decided he wanted another one down.While I was cutting up the firewood,the home owner came by and told me I was welcome to take that tree also...this tree is leaning towards the house,too much for me to even think about.

I called my buddy that has his own tree service company and told him about it,he said he would meet me out there(last Sunday) and look it over...I havent seen or heard from him since?

well here is howw the whole thing turned out. 3 un returned phone calls. 1 douchebag who said he was hungry didnt show up. 1 very nice fellow whom I could sense didnt know his arse from a hole in the ground. I picked up my new oslo and all the related chimney products this norning. had the stove and hearth in place by noon( heavy sucker), and half the new chimney installed. will open the roof up in the am and have the break in fires going by evening. The old saying goes if you want something done right, do it your self. Chimney guys are now on the same list as lawyers, insurance co's and drywallers. New stoves a beauty

A a O

well here is howw the whole thing turned out. 3 un returned phone calls. 1 douchebag who said he was hungry didnt show up. 1 very nice fellow whom I could sense didnt know his arse from a hole in the ground. I picked up my new oslo and all the related chimney products this norning. had the stove and hearth in place by noon( heavy sucker), and half the new chimney installed. will open the roof up in the am and have the break in fires going by evening. The old saying goes if you want something done right, do it your self. Chimney guys are now on the same list as lawyers, insurance co's and drywallers. New stoves a beauty

Hank, Did,. Alpha and omega show up ?? I wont reffer them If your telling me no,..E,J,

Nice stove Hanko:clap: Love those Jotul's. I have one looks just like yours but matte finish and might be a bit smaller. Flued up a chimney at the opposite end of the house from the the kitchen Glenwood C. They are a top quality stove.
What made you get rid of the wood furnace and change too the stoves? I know for me I just love the ability to come in (from a cold day) and hang by the blazing kitchen cookstove. Warms the old bones. Most popular place in the house in winter. :cheers:

PS: Nice airplane that 180! Warden's run one on ski's around here. I miss my old Cherokee and wish I'd never sold it.:mad:

Hank, Did,. Alpha and omega show up ?? I wont reffer them If your telling me no,..E,J,
ya he showed up, a very nice guy. he seamed kinda intimindated by the whole thing. the guy at the store where i got all my stuff said he was new in the business, as far as installation. as if now he has yet to send a quote (4 days ago). Hey like I said if you want something done right do it your self, thanks

Back