Need part number for ONE LITTLE SCREW.... (Husky 350)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

NormK

ArboristSite Lurker
Reaction score
I have a Husqvarna 350. I need a screw for it. I looked online, but I cannot find the part number for JUST the screw. What I did find was a part number for the whole vibration absorber (503854101). I do not need the whole part, just the screw that goes inside the spring and screws into the gas tank. Does anyone know what the number for just the screw is? Surely, somewhere in another model there was just that screw listed. It does have a rather unique head.

Thanks

I have a Husqvarna 350. I need a screw for it. I looked online, but I cannot find the part number for JUST the screw. What I did find was a part number for the whole vibration absorber (503854101). I do not need the whole part, just the screw that goes inside the spring and screws into the gas tank. Does anyone know what the number for just the screw is? Surely, somewhere in another model there was just that screw listed. It does have a rather unique head.

Thanks

The screw you require is NOT a stand alone item- you need to buy the anti vibe spring and the screw is factory fitted to the base of the spring- so you need to buy 503 85 41-01 as you have discovered.

Afraid of that?
Have a check around- I think you will find the item in question is not going to brake your bank account for factory OEM.
You are correct. I can get the whole part for a decent enough price. I just hate to buy more than I need to fix the saw. I only need a valve stem, not the wheel and tire. Thank you again...

Do you have the size and length?

boltdepot.com

From the head to the end of the screw is about 3/4" (20mm). The outside of the screw diameter including the threads is about 6mm (almost 1/4"). The threads are pretty course. The head is unusual to say the least.... It is 11mm (7/16) in diameter and nearly 1/4" thick (5.5mm) and it accepts a 4mm allen wrench. It is the one in the front of the spring and the other parts that go into the "vibration absorber"...

Thanks!

Attachments

• KIMG0648.JPG
    KIMG0648.JPG
    1.2 MB · Views: 4
  • KIMG0649.JPG
    KIMG0649.JPG
    1.4 MB · Views: 4

Latest posts

Back