Need parts for Husqvarna 32 (1970's Model?)

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Wrench

Reaction score
Hello Forum, I bought a new Stihl MS460 and for some reason i found an old beater Husky 32 Serial#732-05616 without a bar and chain. I'm going to try to fire it up tomorrow but before i get to serious about rebuilding it i would like to know if there are any dealers that supply the replacement body parts,pistons,rings etc... I've searched everywhere on the Net and tried Baileys.com to no avail.
I'm located in Canada but have no problem with ordering from the States. I'm also building a Mill of my own design and if it works out i will post some pictures at a later date.

Any help would be appreciated,

Wrench

Welcome to ArboristSite

Hi. There are a number of members here who have used parts for sale and are forum sponsors. One is retoocs555. I would send him a message. Here is a link to him.http://www.arboristsite.com/member.php?u=7373

Your saw was actually manufactured for Husqvarna by Solo. Here is a link for some information.

http://www.acresinternet.com/cscc.n...64574548d764b05788256afb001c4569?OpenDocument

I would also try calling Bailey's directly. They can get a lot of parts that would be impossible to list online. Good folks. 1-800-322-4539

Hope this helps.

Thanks for the information . I E-Mailed Husqvarna and they sent me a spare parts list, now that's fast service!

Not sure if i'm going to rebuild this one anymore because it just might need a wee bit more lovin than i care to give(spend). I went to pull the plug cap and it came off in my hand which isn't to bad...filled it full of gas so i could see if it was going to kick over and the gas was leaking out all over the place. So before i decide if it's even worth my time let alone my money i'll break it down and see whats needed. Sadly alot of the parts are no longer made ( stated by the Husky Rep).
Was this even a desirable saw when new or was it just an entry model?

Thanks,

Wrench

Back