Need real estate down payment, who needs saws?

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Quick update...

I signed a contract on a house Tuesday so I need to come up with the money to close. Virtually all my saws are available as well as this load of Studebaker parts I am taking to the Swap Meet in York, PA on Thursday.

IMG_1589.JPG

I am looking at buying a piece of property in the next couple of months and need to raise cash for a down payment. I have been hoarding saws for a long time and have dozens that I have never used. Seems silly to hang on to them when they are rarely used and having disposable cash is more important. I plan to keep a few select saws, but will sell most of the ones I have. Prices will be fair but I will not be giving them away either. If you see something in the pictures that interests you, send me a PM.

[PLEASE READ THE INFORMATION BELOW]

I do not have any:

* 6 cube Macs
* Solo Twins
* Dolmars
* Mac BP-1's
* Gear drive Homelites
* Echo 8000s
* J-reds

I own over 350 saws and most are in storage away from where I live. I will try to get there as inquiries are made.

The Stihl 075 on the bottom and the J-red 910 on the left have both been sold.

View attachment 549376 View attachment 549377
How much do u want for a 8800 homelite I have one for parts but need a runner the one I have is basically a new saw used one winter to cut firewood and has not been ran for 20 yrs so if u have one send me a gmail at [email protected] and I hope u have one left or know someone that has parts for one

The last few years we haven’t seen too much of Guido. He would pop in once in a while to sell off some saws. I bought a few from him myself. He was good to deal with but I can’t imagine he has too many left.

Back