Need some bar rivets

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bama

Addicted to ArboristSite
. AS Supporting Member.
Reaction score
Karlstad, MN---Where the earth meets the sky.
I found a new TOTAL Super Bar on eBay a few months ago, but the sprocket tip wasn't attached. I have a dealer in town(the hardware store), but they are in the process of selling the business and are not interested at all in helping me. In fact, one of the owners told me that the bar was "shot".

It is a 16" non-painted bar, .325 pitch and it fits the smaller Jonsereds. I need the three rivets that attach the sprocket to the bar. Thanks.

Brad

If you don't find anything by later this week, I am heading down to my dealer (1 hour away). I know he has them, and he sells total bars. I can pick them up for you if you aren't in a big hurry for them.

Steve

bama said:
I found a new TOTAL Super Bar on eBay a few months ago, but the sprocket tip wasn't attached. I have a dealer in town(the hardware store), but they are in the process of selling the business and are not interested at all in helping me. In fact, one of the owners told me that the bar was "shot".

It is a 16" non-painted bar, .325 pitch and it fits the smaller Jonsereds. I need the three rivets that attach the sprocket to the bar. Thanks.

Brad
whats your address, i'll mail you some.

Back