Need some VI Super Mini SL parts

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HomeDelight Man

ArboristSite Operative
Reaction score
Hello,
I am looking for some Homelite VI Super Mini SL parts:

65018 Cylinder Gasket
A-68051 Connecting Rod
A-65009 Needle Bearing
A-69660 Hand Guard

I think all parts except the hand Guard are shared with the Super EZ family of saws. This is the Anti-Vibe model made in Canada.

Thanks, Jonathan

Can't make promises, but will keep a eye out for the parts yor looking for. Got a couple of boxes of super EZ parts plus alot of homelite parts in alot of little boxes we picked up a few yrs back. Not sure yet what all we got in that parts lot. Almost fills the bed of a small truck.
Bob

I wonder if that's the same saw I have. The manual I ordered had IV on it but it's not on the saw anywhere. UT is 10546. I need to fix the manual oiler on mine.
Cannon

Hello,

65018 Cylinder Gasket
A-68051 Connecting Rod
A-65009 Needle Bearing
A-69660 Hand Guard

I think all parts except the hand Guard are shared with the Super EZ family of saws. This is the Anti-Vibe model made in Canada.

Thanks, Jonathan

Have a look on site sponsor chainsawr.com he usually has quite a lot of Homelite parts

Ok, I did find 2 new gaskets. I also found a new ring, here is the part number of it 65193. Then I have some bearings too #64124. These are a big needle bearing. I will do more checking later
Bob

Calvin, I would like new gaskets and bearings, but I am open for a used hand guard.

Cannon, Your saw is not the same, I have one like yours as well, the anti-vibe systems are completely different, mine has the VI on the covers. I don't know the details or the reasons for the differences or which came first etc..

Little Al, I will check it out, Thanks.

Madsaw, I will take the gaskets, is that the ring for the 1 9/16" bore cylinder?

Thanks for your replies.

Calvin, I would like new gaskets and bearings, but I am open for a used hand guard.

Cannon, Your saw is not the same, I have one like yours as well, the anti-vibe systems are completely different, mine has the VI on the covers. I don't know the details or the reasons for the differences or which came first etc..

Little Al, I will check it out, Thanks.

Madsaw, I will take the gaskets, is that the ring for the 1 9/16" bore cylinder?

Thanks for your replies.

the hand guard i can handle what madsaw cannot locate for you let me know and i can see if i have it since madsaw beat me to this one

Great, Just to be sure the handguard is metal and is formed. If you have the entire chainbrake assembly I would take that. Thanks.

chain saw lady

Hello,

65018 Cylinder Gasket
A-68051 Connecting Rod
A-65009 Needle Bearing
A-69660 Hand Guard

Thanks, Jonathan

Jonathon
I hae the following parts;
65018 - gasket
A-65009 - bearings
A-68051 - Rod (used) from SEZ
A-69660 - Hand guard from SEZ (Plastic, so don't know if it fits VI) (used)

chainsawlady

Hello,

65018 Cylinder Gasket
A-68051 Connecting Rod
A-65009 Needle Bearing
A-69660 Hand Guard

Thanks, Jonathan

LOL
Just digging throough a box of parts my wife brought home today and found a new rod. Will keep my eyes open for the bearings and guard too.
Bob

Jonathan,
Still no go on the hand guard. But I did find a new bearing too for you. Need any other parts for your rebuild?
Bob

highly unlikely that you still need this part but I think I have correct hand guard/brake trip lever here a-69660 for you.

I do still have my 10546 but the blue coil is now dead. A few months ago I bought a $15 coil on ebay that was supposed to fit but of course it didn't.
Cannon

I do still have my 10546 but the blue coil is now dead. A few months ago I bought a $15 coil on ebay that was supposed to fit but of course it didn't.
Cannon
If you still have the blue module you can try baking it to bring it back to life, or there is a Husqvarna module that can be used as a replacement.

Latest posts

Back