Need to chemically kill a tree

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just figured for you to spell check me rather than to dingle with spell check. I knew you would correct me.
Jeff :tongue2:

Ahhh! But you see, I didn't need spell check.

BTW, I left you alone on metaphor vs analogy. Quite frankly, I think the word of choice is "simile", according to the intention of the original post. {usage of "like" being literal, rather than comparative, as in an analogy.}

I give up!
Jeff :dizzy:

And you should never had started. I didn't want to get involved either but when I saw PD I had to say something but dropped the argument. It can be construed a Cardinal Rule not to give advise when someone asks advice on how to kill something, anything. There are too many good reasons for not doing so.

You guys notice how i spelt adivce two different ways? maybe three.:msp_confused:

...It can be construed a Cardinal Rule not to give advise when someone asks advice on how to kill something, anything. There are too many good reasons for not doing so.

You guys notice how i spelt adivce two different ways? maybe three.:msp_confused:

Correct spelling 2 out of three, along with correct usage, as well. I think you did #3 on purpose. Grammar needs a bit of help.

Here you go: "... not to advise when someone asks advice on how to kill something."

I didn't even click on the thread yet and i was thinking about the 200yr old trees that recently got poisoned at a near by campus

You're saying that someone potentially trying to kill a cop is in the same class as someone trying to kill a tree?

let me put it like this... you're dramatic

Are you for real, who are you by the way. LOL, yeah thats what I saying, for sure. :stupid:

Back