New 346 for me today

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I loved my 346's......of course until i got my 550;)

OK.. I have an nmurph tweeked 346 and a master minded 346xp, both saws are my favorite to run of all the saws I have had so far, and I probably could get rid of all the others and be happy with one 346. BUT.. that is crazy talk.

Does anyone else here prefer a ported 550xp over a ported 346xp??? I see the 550 is a little smaller and a scoosh lighter, but can it make the same power as the 346???

I have an 026pro, dolmar 420, 359xp, to compare to, no other 50ish cc saws to compare with.
I have no auto tune saws yet, I like tuning my old school stuff so far.

So kenjax, are your saws ported?? What do you like more about the 550 than the 346???

OK.. I have an nmurph tweeked 346 and a master minded 346xp, both saws are my favorite to run of all the saws I have had so far, and I probably could get rid of all the others and be happy with one 346. BUT.. that is crazy talk.

Does anyone else here prefer a ported 550xp over a ported 346xp??? I see the 550 is a little smaller and a scoosh lighter, but can it make the same power as the 346???

I have an 026pro, dolmar 420, 359xp, to compare to, no other 50ish cc saws to compare with.
I have no auto tune saws yet, I like tuning my old school stuff so far.

So kenjax, are your saws ported?? What do you like more about the 550 than the 346???
I believe it's like this. Stock goes to the 550xp & ported goes to the 346xp...

I think my recently masterminded 346xp will be my new fav! Holy **** Batman!!! :D
Mine runs like a scalded dog with 3/8 pitch and an 18" bar, cutting osage orange, locust, dead ash and dead cherry. NO ONE borrows that saw!!!!
NO ONE touches that saw but me!!! Stays locked up at work unless heading to the woods!!!!

Mine runs like a scalded dog with 3/8 pitch and an 18" bar, cutting osage orange, locust, dead ash and dead cherry. NO ONE borrows that saw!!!!
NO ONE touches that saw but me!!! Stays locked up at work unless heading to the woods!!!!
Somethin ain't it! I'm now runnin 3/8 on both my 50cc ones & .325 on the old 45cc. The old dog is still fast as hell!

Latest posts

Back