New 365 with ported big bore kit

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Whoa! good one. This is going to be and interesting thread. Fork me, I just may have to get one of these cheap, no good, Chinese POS!

I can understand where you are all coming from..............but there is no way in hell I would by a nock off saw or support chinese stuff....yes I know some stuff is made by big companies in china....but thats different and still I try and avoid it.....

I can understand where you are all coming from..............but there is no way in hell I would by a nock off saw or support chinese stuff....yes I know some stuff is made by big companies in china....but thats different and still I try and avoid it.....

Unfortunately we all support China just by living. They also support us in a big way whether you hate them or not. We can thank them for our mining boom.

These saws are no different to people buying big bore top ends on the cheap from Baileys when the original more expensive OEM P&C's are available. We're all guilty of it.

Back