New Dolmar 5100S Review from the dude...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
attachment.php

Can you tell in this picture Troll????.....BTW Lite is less filling....LOL

ciscoguy01 would you ..........Get posting....

Hardly any snow here so far - this winter, 3-5cm on the ground - looks like it is about the same there.....:cheers:

All right! That does it...I leaving to go look at a 5100 right now...you jokers are the cause...you really p!ss me off!

:cheers:

Question for the Dolmar Posse: Just received a price quote over the phone for a 5100S with an 18" bar for $354.95. Is this a decent price on these saws? I just haven't been following Dolmar pricing and I'm not sure what they go for. Thanks!

Question for the Dolmar Posse: Just received a price quote over the phone for a 5100S with an 18" bar for $354.95. Is this a decent price on these saws? I just haven't been following Dolmar pricing and I'm not sure what they go for. Thanks!

Thats a good price for a 5100s .....

Last edited:

Thats cheap go buy it before the price goes up.

Steve

$400 give er take $10

Scott

Turned out the price was a little higher once I arrived at the store. I think I misunderstood him over the phone - or - one of his sales rep quoted me the wrong price? Anyways, it was actually $5.00 more or $359.95. Still, I guess that is a very decent price on this saw? Would you say?

Latest posts

Back