New Dolmar 5100S Review from the dude...

Arborist Forum

Help Support Arborist Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The price is better in 6 packs.................:cheers: :cheers:

Are you sure this was intentional? You aren't a stutterer are you...and the dealer just thought you said six of them...then were you just too embarrassed to say NO??????? :monkey:

Old School Dolmar test

Name the models
attachment.php

Washington County Fair 1987

Last edited:
Nice addition to the fleet:clap:
I really like mine a lot. I have 2 of them a 5100 with the heated handles, one with out. The heated handle one is the favorite, and I had just bought it to see what heated handles were like. In the snow on a under 10 degree day, I took off my insulated wet gloves as my hands were sweating. The more I run it the more impressed with it I become.

First one to guess all the correct models of the saws wins a Dolmar T-Shirt!

First one to guess everything correct in the photo including the blue ZTR, brushcutters, blowers, etc. wins a Dolmar Hat & T-Shirt!

The only hint I can give is 1987

And Steve (166) was only 6 years old LOLOLOL

Scott

Last edited:
This one is to easy for prizes

attachment.php

Washington County Fair 1992

Last edited:
Heck yes

News Bulletin:

There's a Dude loose up in the Adirondacks with a Dolmar PS510, PS5100S, and PS7900 that's cutting down every tree in sight.

More at 11:00

Dude's got Pneunmonia and a couple busted ribs... Right now the trees are in safe and I'm pi55ed off, hehehehehehehehehehe... I did make a few to go out and wind that baby up some more though. OMG it's fun to run. It's just so friggin fast I can't get enough of it, lmao... I've always heard the best way to get rid of stuff is to sweat it out. If I wasn't in the doc's all day today the woods would be a bit thinner, lmao... I will say that I'm super siked after that wind storm we just had. There's wood all over the place down up here that I can't wait to get my grubby hands on. I wonder if it hit down south of us at all??? :confused:

Dude's got Pneunmonia and a couple busted ribs... Right now the trees are in safe and I'm pi55ed off, hehehehehehehehehehe... I did make a few to go out and wind that baby up some more though. OMG it's fun to run. It's just so friggin fast I can't get enough of it, lmao... I've always heard the best way to get rid of stuff is to sweat it out. If I wasn't in the doc's all day today the woods would be a bit thinner, lmao... I will say that I'm super siked after that wind storm we just had. There's wood all over the place down up here that I can't wait to get my grubby hands on. I wonder if it hit down south of us at all??? :confused:

Dude just glad to see that you like the new saw......:cheers: :cheers:

Next

Nowwwwww, that I have these 3, my next goal is the 9010... Anybody run these guys??? I never hear a whole lot... I REALLY wanna get a 360 handle for my 5100SA. I"m thinking I'm going to have to get one custom-made. I'm pretty sure this won't void my warranty will it???...

Anyone out there made a 360 for a 5100???

:popcorn: :confused:

Nowwwwww, that I have these 3, my next goal is the 9010... Anybody run these guys??? I never hear a whole lot... I REALLY wanna get a 360 handle for my 5100SA. I"m thinking I'm going to have to get one custom-made. I'm pretty sure this won't void my warranty will it???...

Anyone out there made a 360 for a 5100???

:popcorn: :confused:

What do you find wrong with 5100 handle?

oh man

hehehehehehehehe... You had me going there too, lmfao... This little saw is soooo handy for limbing and whatnot that I'd really like a full-wrap for when I'm walking on top of the logs, limbing and getting in the funky positions that you do... Jew no what I'm talkin' bout?????

:popcorn: :cheers: eh?

Jim,
For around $1000, you could walk out with the 5100 and a 7900!! Then you could have bookend red saws in your signature list; the 5100 on the bottom as the newest member of the group and the 7900 on the top as the alpha male in you pack of saws. Nice line up nonetheless! :bowdown:

Latest posts

Back